Diabetic footwear has a specific design for people with diabetes with shock absorbent padding. It helps manage their foot conditions and provides comfort to their swollen legs and feet with their wide-toe design and gel insole pads..
Diabetic Footwear for Comfort
When you have diabetes, your feet become vulnerable to infections and injuries, which can be treated with the proper footwear.Diabetes is a condition where the body does not produce enough insulin or does not respond appropriately to it, hence resulting in high blood sugar levels. People with diabetes face difficulty walking or standing on their own due to poor blood circulation, increasing the swelling of their legs and feet and blisters on heels. It will lead them to sores if they do not wear proper footwear while walking outside home or office premises during summer seasons.Footwear for people with diabetes is designed in such a way that it provides maximum protection to their feet and legs. They have different types of shoes based on the severity or type of diabetes
Diabetic footwear comes in different styles, designs and prices. You can choose the one that meets your needs and budget. Below we have listed some of Australia’s best diabetic shoes for men and women.
Footwear for diabetic patients comes in different styles, designs and prices. You can choose the one that meets your needs and budget. Below we have listed some of Australia’s best diabetic shoes for men and women.
- Style: Any style you want as long as it is comfortable and made to suit your foot type
- Design: Dressy or casual, there are so many options available now.
- Price: Price depends on the brand, material used, features etc. The amount you shell out will be worth it if you get the right pair of shoes that work with your feet well.
- Features to look out for when buying diabetic footwear include: ankle support, arch support, heel cushioning/insoles that absorb shock while walking or running (for sports activities), traction control(for wet surfaces)
- Benefits include lessening pain experienced by diabetics due to numbness in their feet because these shoes allow blood flow back into them more quickly than regular sneakers would allow and also provide maximum support due to their soft insoles and high arch heels.
Women’s diabetic shoes
Diabetic shoes for women have a design that provides comfort and support to those with diabetes. They are available in different styles, designs, prices and sizes. Women’s diabetic shoes are available in different widths too. The best thing about these shoes is that they come in colours like white, black, brown etc., which can help you get the look you want.Many online stores provide high-quality diabetic footwear for ladies at an affordable price range of $25 to $50, depending on their needs as per their doctor’s recommendation.They are available in various styles such as sandals, flip-flops, moccasins etc. Women’s diabetic shoes have a unique design to support the arch of your foot and provide comfort.
Diabetic Sneakers for men and women
If you are in the market for diabetic footwear, you should look for the best sneakers for diabetics, which are a great choice. They are comfortable and easy to wear, lightweight and breathable, easy to wash and dry and durable. Best of all, they are available in various styles that suit men or women.
What You Need To Know
- Sneakers can be worn anywhere – at home or on your walk with family or friends.
- They provide excellent support from heel to toe. Hence, there is no rubbing on your foot which means that even if you have neuropathy (nerve damage) or orthotics inside your shoe, these will also protect you from rubbing against them, which may cause pain later down the track if not looked after properly now.*
With the right diabetic shoes, you can lead an active life despite diabetes.
People with diabetes can still be active without worrying about their feet. You can wear diabetic shoes and enjoy an active lifestyle at work, in the gym or playing with your kids. If you have been diagnosed with diabetes, you should start by checking your feet every day for blisters, cuts or any other signs of infection. If a wound occurs on your foot, then it is essential to keep it clean and dry until it heals so that there is no risk of getting an infection. If you notice any cuts or abrasions on your feet, call your doctor immediately because these could lead to severe problems such as gangrene if left untreated. We recommend you to use the footwear collection by MediComf that has a number of variants, which come in different sizes, colors and comfort level. Some of our top rated ones are Monaco, Michael and Lady Mock.
Diabetic sneakers are also very comfortable since they have soft cushioning around the ankle and heel areas. It is ideal for people with diabetes as it means no rubbing on your foot, which may cause blisters or soreness later down the track if not looked after properly. It is essential to keep your feet as dry as possible, especially if you have diabetes. You can keep them dry by wearing cotton socks instead of nylon ones since they absorb moisture better and help prevent blisters from forming on your feet. You should also wear shoes with plenty of ventilation so your feet do not sweat.
We hope that this list of diabetic shoes helps you find the right pair for your needs. Feel free to contact us if you have any questions; we’ll be happy to help!